Welcome to Galla
She disliked her name until she became an artist, she added the second 'L', to avoid confusion with Gala Dali and so acquired a perfect harmony with modernized name "GALLA".
She has the diploma of the National School of fine arts of Venetsianov specialty: "interior designer".
She has decorated buildings and paintings on the walls.
At the same time she did many exhibitions in Russia and in other countries.
Quickly, she became a famous artist and designer.
Always looking for new techniques, a day she makes his first work mixing the painting and textile.
Later she continued her studies in the Institute Kirue in Kirovograd (Ukraine), speciality: "an outside designer.
Galla works in many techniques: painting and pastel, graphics and collage, textiles and furniture. These are very different areas. "My dream is to invent a style that would bring together all my abilities."
Galla is an artist and a happy woman and has always been interested, material possessions and fame was never his goal, for it is not important, the key is to realize what the breakout, the emergence of each work reminds for her the birth of a child comparable to pregnancy.
Creativity is his love, and not to trade in his love, she worked at the same time in other activities.
Galla worked as a journalist in journals and magazines, such as announcer and editor on television, head of design of the workshop; She has written several books, has staged some shows, directed several documentary films.
"I've always worked with great pleasure because all my work has been related to different creativities," she says.
It sews clothes and creates jewelry, revamps furniture, practical photography and gives lessons in drawing and painting.
· 2016 - The audience award at the Festival of arts of the wire in Forcalquier
· 2016 - Textile art biennial (Quilt expo in Beaujolais) Jury Award
Guest of honor
· 2016 - Textile international exhibition, Suzdal, Russia
· 2016 - Textile exhibition in the manner of the artists of the 20 °, La Capelle - Bleys, France
· 2015 festival KUROCHKA RYABA, Saint Petersburg, Russia
· 2013 - Textile festival landscape, La capelle-Bleys
· 2012 - Festival of textile Costumes and ethnic embroidery, La capelle-Bleys
· 2011 - The mosaic of patches of Russia, Belyaevo Gallery, Moscow, Russia
· 2016 - Championships Europeans of the Quilt, Maastricht, Holland, (the design trophy and prize special Quiltmania)
· 2016 - Festival "fil en fête" Saint-Jean-d'Angély, France
· 2016 - Textile international exhibition, Suzdal, Russia (guest of honor)
· 2016 - Textile exhibition "in the manner of the artists of the 20° Century, La Capelle - Bleys, France (guest of honor)
· 2016 - Festival of "flax and the needle" of the Valley of the Dun, in Seine-Maritime (contest charms)
· 2016 - Arts festival of the wire in Forcalquier, France (audience award)
· 2016 - 5° Quilt Expo in Beaujolais, Villefranche on Saône, France (Jury Prize)
· 2015 - Festival KUROCHKA RYABA, St. Petersburg, Russia (guest of honor)
· 2015 - 3° festival of "wire in wire", Chabeuil, France
· 2014 - Festival of textile arts, Brioude, France
· 2013 - 4° Quilt Expo in Beaujolais, Villefranche on Saône, France
· 2013 - 2° festival of "wire in wire", Chabeuil, France
· 2013 - Exhibition of patchwork, country house France, Mornant, France
· 2013 - Textile exhibition the tree, landscape, La Capelle - Bleys, France (guest of honor)
· 2012 - 3° Quilt Expo in Beaujolais, Villefranche on Saône, France
· 2012 - 1° International exhibition of Patchwork and textile art, (competition), Girona, Spain
· 2012 - Exhibition textile "Costumes and ethnic embroidery", the Capelle - Bleys, France (guest of honor)
· 2011 - Show of the needle in party, Grande Halle at la Villette, (competition), Paris, France
· 2011 - Exhibition in the Art space of the IUFM, (competition), Bourges, France
· 2011 - 2° Quilt Expo in beaujolais, Graves on anse, France
· 2011 - Exposure of textile textile Art space, Sainte Marie - aux-Mines, contest, France
· 2011 - Exhibition of textile, Harelbeke, contest, Belgium
· 2011 - The mosaic of patches of Russia Belyaevo Gallery, Moscow, Russia, (guest of honor)
· 2011 - "Me , Varègue " to the Village of creators, Lyon, France
· 2010 - "The house of the laughing cow", contest, Lons-le-Saunier, France
· 2010 - Exhibition of textile "the laughing cow", Courcelles-les-Montbard, contest, France
· 2010 - First Quilt Expo in Beaujolais, Grave-sur-Anse, France
· 2010 - Exhibition as an array, contest, Villeneuve les Avignon, France
· 2010 - Salon ART of the QUILT, contest, Morzine, France
· 2009 - Exhibition of Patchwork at the FTC, Salleles D'aude, France
· 2009 - Salon trends creative, contest, Marseille, France
· 2008 - European Patchwork Center (EPC), Salleles D'aude, France
· 2008 - Salon "ID creative" Clermont-Ferrand, contest, France
Lounge of Art
And Contemporary Expression
Sainte Marie aux Mines
Old schools of "the Galibots"
8 July - 25 August
Festival "La mosaïque de patch"
(expo de OEQC) Moscou, Russie, septembre 2017
Salon Tendances Créatives
au Parc des expositions de Toulouse
du 5 au 8 octobre 2017
(concours "Jaune Provence")
festival " Le fil en fête "
7-9 juillet 2018